want third world care?come to Millennium where you will never see your doctor.

You will be seen by less trained doctor look alikes like nurse practitioners and physician assistants who don't have the training your doctor has. You will be charged as if you saw the doctor. I have been a patient here for the past year and I have never met my doctor. sounds great?

welcome to Wal-Mart assembly-line medical care---the face of the future today. Welcome. You will want to leave soon after you join.

well to handshakes, hugs and doing absolutely nothing to improve your health.Welcome at last.

kenworthington9 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Millennium Medical Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Millennium Medical Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was never seeing my doctor. Author liked the most leaving. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Millennium Medical Group millennium medical group staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Millennium Medical Group?

Comments

Dr Keith Baker Should not be trusted.He is uninformed and knowledgeable and willing to put the patients health in jeopardy.

I was put on a medication a couple years ago without ever being told it was one of the most addictive drugs out there. I was never told it was to be used short term and not long term due to how addictive it is. Dr Keith Baker became my Dr after my Dr abruptly retired after the office joined Millennium Physicians Group. I think I know why now.

When I met Dr Baker the first thing I told him is I tried to get off this medication before but went through severe withdrawals. I told him I wanted and needed to get off this medication but due to what happened before I need to do it slower. The National Institute of Health and every well informed person or facility out there knows to get off this medication it needs to be done carefully and by going to fast can be extremely dangerous and can lead to the withdrawals, seizures, psychosis, and more. So what did he do, he wrote my next prescription for an amount to decrease me by 75% over night and then to nothing within two weeks.

This is completely against any informed and correct information. I tried to talk with him about this and he lashed out at me and told me that I do what he says or he won't see me anymore. He actually through my mothers death in my face and tried to say I used her death as an excuse not to get off it. I was the one asking to get off it.

He had records...

I have never seen or heard a Dr treat a patient this way.This man has no business being a Dr.